The Rise & Shine Leadership Team with Susie Larson
(Leanne, Tammy, Susie, Judy, Rachel/me. Not pictured: Polly)
So, today, I write this blog post to tell you that I don't know what to write! Sorry to disappoint. On second thought, pehaps I do have something to write.
I serve an absolutely AWEsome God!!
10 praise points (in random order):
2. Answered prayers! Glory, glory, Hallelujah!! Too many to list!!
3. Twenty to thirty women made a decision to follow Jesus Christ...at a Christian women's conference, ya'll!!
5. Hannah Burkle from Rapha House did a great job educating us on sex trafficking and how we can help.
6. A personal one: I was sick an entire week before R&S. The night before I coughed and coughed, even kept my husband awake coughing at bedtime. On the day of R&S, barely any coughing...and I didn't cough at all when I prayed and introduced our speaker. That's an Ah-mazing answer to prayer!
7. Fabulous volunteers, including a wonderful worship band that blessed our socks off! And a production team that got the volume just right!
8. Can anyone say, Scratch Cupcakes?! Wowsers!
9. Sally Baker wrote (just for Rise & Shine) "Conversations With God", a devotional/prayer journal that we gifted to each woman who attended. What a terrific way to help women beyond just that one day! It is so cool to me how God brings so many talented people together to make all of this happen. I love the Rise & Shine leadership gals!
10. Getting to spend the day with so many (almost 400) of God's girls. Wow, what a blessing!!
More later. Now, I will sign off with one last sentence.
All glory and honor to Jesus Christ!!