Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What Is Your Story?

Me, my Siblings and Mom
I love how each of us have our own unique sphere of influence.  All of us have a unique story, maybe similar to another's story, but never identical.  I love how God uses the circumstances of our lives, and the people in it, to influence us.  How we learn and grow and change.  Then, if we're brave enough, we can share our experience with others...so that they too can praise God for all He's done

That's just what my big (little) sister is doing (I call her that because although she's my older sister, she's smaller than me, as you can see in the picture above).  My sister, Deena, started her own blog.  She has quite a story.  And I'm sooo proud of her for stepping out to share it!

Go check out Deena's first blog post here!  Leave her an encouraging comment.  Be blessed!  :)

Remember if you have been saved by God's redeeming grace YOU have a story too!  So, what is your story?  It may not be like Deena's or mine.  But it's your story and it matters.  Share it.  See what God will do!

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.  Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from you!