Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Yes, I'm still here. I've just been really busy.

We made a trip down to Indiana to visit my family for five days. It was a fun time. Then, we brought my 17 year old niece home with us for a week. Had a blast entertaining her, but it was a busy time. Did lots of fun stuff. Now I'm soooooo tired. My body's telling me that I'm getting to old too keep up with a 17 year old! =) Don't know when that happened. I use to go non-stop and stay up all hours of the night. Can't do it anymore. Nope, guess that's what happens when you become a mom. All kidding aside, my niece is such a great young lady. We really enjoyed having her here!

Now, it's time to get back to reality....and to blogging. I have lost of things going through my mind. Just haven't had the time to key them out in a blog post. Soon! Please stand by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from you!