Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Yes, I'm still here. I've just been really busy.

We made a trip down to Indiana to visit my family for five days. It was a fun time. Then, we brought my 17 year old niece home with us for a week. Had a blast entertaining her, but it was a busy time. Did lots of fun stuff. Now I'm soooooo tired. My body's telling me that I'm getting to old too keep up with a 17 year old! =) Don't know when that happened. I use to go non-stop and stay up all hours of the night. Can't do it anymore. Nope, guess that's what happens when you become a mom. All kidding aside, my niece is such a great young lady. We really enjoyed having her here!

Now, it's time to get back to reality....and to blogging. I have lost of things going through my mind. Just haven't had the time to key them out in a blog post. Soon! Please stand by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel,

    Consider to join us for A Wonderous Woman Retreat
    on August 13,14,and 15

    The Wonderous Woman retreat program leads and encourages every woman to connect to all facets of her purpose and value. Our approach is to create experiential retreats in beautiful venues where you can connect to your mind, body and spirit.

    It's easy to take care of everyone else in our lives, but we tend to forget about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from you!